Current Employment Opportunities
If you are interested in becoming an integrated member of our progressive fertility clinic that offers world class facilities and expertise please send your resume to Gurmit Gill at email@example.com
Please see below for VFC’s current employment opportunities:
Victoria Fertility Centre
The Victoria Fertility Centre located at #207-4400 Chatterton Way, Victoria BC, is looking for a junior level scientist with a speciality in genetic technologies to complement and advise our growing embryology laboratory.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily laboratory QC & maintenance
- Meticulous record keeping and entry into databases and an EMR system
- Participate in Laboratory matters as required
- Application of New Genetic Technologies to Embryology and Andrology Lab
- Communicating results with patients and other clinic disciplines
The Victoria Fertility Centre (VFC) is a progressive fertility clinic with world class facilities and expertise. We guarantee personal and individualized care in a professional, competent and sensitive manner.
We provide a wide range of fertility services including In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), surgical retrieval of testicular sperm, intrauterine inseminations, ovulation induction, surgery, and gamete and embryo cryopreservation. For more information on the Victoria Fertility Centre please visit our website at www.victoriafertility.com.
Skills and Qualification:
- PHD in molecular and cell biology
- Minimum 5 years of hands on laboratory experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
We offer a competitive salary based ranging from $25.00 - $35.00 per hour or based on experience with an attractive benefit package. You must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays. Preference will be given to Permanent Residents or Citizens of Canada.
If interested, please send your Coverletter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone 250-704-0024 ext 58
Please note only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in this position and we look forward to hearing from you.